Facebook is more popular in youngster. Also Facebook pages are increasing day by day. But What about Pages Security. Many hackers target your facebook account to steal your millions members facebook page. So Today i’m going to share a Trick to secure your facebook page by adding Hidden Page Admin. Yes You can add a hidden manager in your facebook page. So if anyone steal your page you can get back easily. Remember Its not a Bug, Its a trick to secure your Facebook Pages. Follow Bellow Steps to add hidden manager.
You May Also Like: How to Disable ‘seen’ and ‘typing’ notify feature on Facebook chat.
Steps To Hide Page Manager:
- First You need to Create any New Email Account ( Remember email should be fresh and shouldn’t be attached with any Facebook Profile ).
- Then Go To Your Page Admin Roles, Here Add The Email ID and Save It as Manager of Your Page! The Email will be added Automatically But Not will be on Screen ( Just Hidden ).
- Now Lets Suppose Your Page Got Hacked or Someone cheated you! You Completely Lost Your Page Admin Access . What To do Now ??
- Yes, Go to the Email there should be Email From Facebook About Your Invitation of That Page Which You added Accept It as Manager of Page.
- Now Make New FB account with that Email and Go to Message there will be invitation open it and You are Now Manager! KICK the Scammer /Hacker/Cheater Out of Page and Add New Email Again For Security Reason.
If You like this please share with your friends and also give your feedback. Also Read: HOW TO DELETE FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT