Table of Contents
Classified ads is a form of advertising which is particularly common in newspapers, online and other periodicals which may be sold or distributed free of charge. Advertisements in a newspaper are typically short, as they are charged for by the line, and one newspaper column wide. Free Classified Ads posting became trending these days. Anyone can post their ads on these Classified sites for free.
If anyone wants to sell any products like mobile, computer, car, property, etc. Then they can directly put it on any Best Free Ad Posting Sites and after a few hours, you start getting calls or mail from the person who required your stuff.
Here we have collected the 5 Best Indian Classified Ad Posting Websites to Post Free Classified Ads
Free Classified Ad Posting Sites
Advitty.com is new in the market of classified ads but it became trending by its some amazing features, It is fully Free without any charge, and Unlimited posting of ads. There are no restrictions like others. Also Advitty Mobile App available for Android users, so they can easily click product images and post ads from their mobile.
Advitty provides a platform for its users to buy, sell anything. The “Buy. Sell. Anything” theme of the website empowers the consumers with simple, convenient, and credible solutions for buying & selling various products/services.
Advitty operates in many countries as well and it has lots of different categories to publish ads. Categories like Mobiles, Electronics, Property, Car, Bike, Household Items, Clothes, and many more.
Advitty Mobile App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kewzz.ads
OLX operates as a national online classifieds Ads marketplace for used goods including furniture, musical instruments, sporting goods, cars, youngster and baby items, motorcycles, cameras, mobile phones, and property. It is accessible through the internet and through native apps on smartphones. The company was founded in March 2006 by Internet entrepreneurs Fabrice Grinda and A.C.F. Oxenford. OLX is now owned by global media and digital company Naspers
Quikr is an Indian cross-category Free classified Ad posting platform. Available on mobile phones and other devices, customers can use it to connect with each other to buy or sell goods and services. The platform was founded by Pranay Chulet in 2008, and currently has 12 million listings that generate 20 million.
Quikr attracts 30 million unique visiters every month. Over 45 percent of Quikr revenue comes from classified ads. The remaining 55 percent comes from transactions.
Locanto is a free worldwide classifieds website that helps you with all your local needs. Locanto offers free local trading in over 70 countries.
You can post free classifieds on Locanto under various categories, including accommodation, automobiles, real estate, and pre-owned stuff for sale. It is also possible to boost traffic to your classified ad by subscribing to premium membership.
Vivastreet also a good Free ad posting site offers users a simple and sociable shopping and selling experience through its extensive choice of adverts ranging from buy and sell services, properties, cars, events, pets, friendships, love and much more, all in their local area. Vivastreet operates across Europe, Latin America, North America, North Africa and Australasia – in total 19 countries across the world.
We hope these List of Free Classified Ad Posting Sites in India help you to Post Free Internet Advertising.