Always thought that creating videos is only for professionals? Movie-making is not as difficult as you might think — you just need the right tools. We recommend you try Movavi Video Editor! This is an easy-to-use video editing software for Mac that will help you bring your creative ideas to life.
- Import the footage you’re going to work with — the Video Editor supports all popular formats, including MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV and many more.
- Use preinstalled videos and backgrounds from the VideoBlocks collection.
- Edit your video clips by cutting them into segments and removing unnecessary parts, move them around on the timeline, crop and rotate frames.
- Insert smooth transitions between segments — choose from more than 20 different designs.
- Improve picture quality using automatic or manual adjustments. Fix camera-shake distortion with the help of the stabilization tool.
- Upload the music of your choice in MP3, WAV, FLAC or other formats, or use audio samples from the built-in collection.
- Add still photos in JPEG, BMP, PNG, and other formats and create slideshows that will impress your friends, relatives or colleagues.
- Add atmosphere with more than 60 filters and special effects: add noise or blur, posterize and invert colors, make your footage look like a VHS movie or a pop-art picture, and much more!
- Creatively transform your video with “blockbuster” tools: change video background with Chroma Key, create a “Matrix”-like feel with the Slow Motion effect.
- Add basic or animated captions to your video, choose font color and size, adjust other title parameters. Place titles on preset backgrounds.
- Save your video to your hard drive in any popular video or audio format. Use the handy presets to export your video for uploading online or viewing on smartphones, tablets or other mobile devices.
Want to create a home video or a colorful slideshow with music, fades and captions on your Mac? You should definitely consider Movavi Video Editor! With this program you aren’t likely to experience any difficulties during the working process due to Video Editor’s simple design and intuitive interface. Go ahead and enter the world of movie-making with Movavi!
Useful info on Movavi. It sounds like useful video editing software.
This was informative. Btw, Binfer is a handy tool to send videos without worrying about email attachment limits. Another nice option to send big videos.