Before developing a website, choosing the perfect platform to start the development with is the first crucial step for stepping into the online world. There are many advantages of a responsive WordPress websites like rapid development of websites, reaching a larger audience, the SEO functionality, keep the pulse on the latest trends in web development.
Whether you have a small scale business or a bigger organization or a webmaster looking for the perfect way to kick start your online venture and considering of ways to keep your website and business at the top expanding your span of clientele and increasing the conversion rates, then WordPress Web Development should be your priority.
Why should you consider having a WordPress website?
Developing a WordPress site is quite easy and feasible. If you are not familiar with the technical jargon of don’t belong a technical background, even then you can easily operate WordPress and come up with a site on your own. And not that only, you can easily setup, manage, modify and manage your site without any external support.
Let’s look at some of the facts about WordPress:
- WordPress almost powers 23% of the entire websites
- 75 million sites depend on it
- There are more than 45,000 plugins
- There are 37 million searches for keywords per month.
A reliable WordPress website provides some rich functionality for the users enhancing the user experience and extending your services and products to users. Web Development includes the outlook of the site, its design, functionality, application programming interface (APIs) and UI/UX. WordPress site has an edge over others as its application can be easily integrated with social media and can be extended through the APIs. It’s simplicity and usability are what make it the most popular Content Management System (CMS). It is free and open source plus has larger communities of developers. WordPress web development is the ideal choice for starting the development because of its flexibility, customizable themes, plugins and cross-platform compatibility.
Benefits Of WordPress Web Development
1. Massive community: WordPress has larger communities of developers that share their codes, thoughts with each other. Millions of people use this platform and if you stumbled upon any difficulty or problem, you can easily turn to these communities. WordPress is continuously improving as these groups include administrators, developers, users and individuals who add something to the table and you can easily approach them for doubts, queries, design and support. You can easily share with other users around the world.
2. Simple to use: It is highly scalable and easy to use. You can easily modify your site like adding removing web pages, customizing themes, add unlimited images, blog posts etc. There are tools for customizing themes. For changing the color and theme you don’t have to ask for any external assistance as you can easily change the website’s look within a short span of time.
3. No FTP/HTML editing: WordPress is quite easy to use as you need to have the basic understanding of programming languages like HTML, PHP and CSS. Even if you don’t know you will be able to use it. It is self-contained and doesn’t need HTML or CSS or editing softwares like Dreamweaver. You can easily upload and edit blog posts, images, themes, texts etc.
4. Plugins for additional features: plugins enhances the performance of your site without writing a single line of code. You can have all the functionality of a conventional HTML site. You can have social media feed, analysis of your site, SEO of the site. All these plugins are free or available at a nominal price.
5. Search engine-friendly: WordPress sites are search engine friendly because the code is simple and can easily be indexed by search engine crawlers making them readable. The moment you post anything new on your WordPress site, it instantly generates it very own URL. You can customize these URLs and can use your own keywords making your site to rank better among other websites. Thereby, users will easily access your site.
6. Multiple Users: With WordPress, it is possible to have multiple access to the website i.e. you can set up multiple users for the website and administrator. You can also assign the different levels of access and authority for the multiple users.
7. Built-in features: It started as a blogging platform but soon became popular because of its rich functionality and advanced capabilities. All the functions of WordPress can easily be integrated with browsers and frameworks accordingly. You can enable or disable comments section in your site and can set up email subscriptions for your content. All the things are very simple to set up. This will be very beneficial to your business as you can easily reach to maximum users, hence, it is the ideal solution for making your site more interactive, efficient and robust.
You can have your in-house web development team or can outsource it to a WordPress web development company. Either way, you have to develop a website for your website to be at the top and to withstand the competitive market.
Author Name – Jessica Alba
Author Bio: – Jessica Alba is an ed-tech enthusiast and has been associated with CWS Technology as a writer for more than 5 Years. CWS is the leading web development company that also provides android, iPhone, WordPress Development services and other IT solutions. Jessica has a passion for writing on emerging technologies like application management outsourcing, consulting, system integration etc.