Facebook has always been committed to both protecting our users’ account and information, as well as giving them more control over their Facebook experience.
Hacker are very Smart and they can hack your accounts. Mainly hackers hack your account through Phishing. Learn How to Hack Facebook Account Here.
Also Read: How to Secure your facebook Account [Must Read]
Always use Strong and unique passwords for your facebook account with a combiantion of alphanumeric and Special Symbols to lower the security breach. But We give you a more secure facebook account.
So Everyone want to secure their facebook profile. and many of them use some tricks to secure their facebook account. Here We give you a trick to double secure your facebook account.
Step By Step Guide:
- Login in to your facebook account and Click on the gear icon on the top right corner of the page, and select “Account Settings” from the drop-down.
- Now click on “Security” and you will see “Secure Browsing Option” and Enable this option.
- Second Click on “Login Notification Option” and You will see two checkbox, One for email and other for Text message.
- Now check both option and click on Save Changes Button.
- After Activating You will Notify From Facebook when your account is accessed from a computer or mobile device that you haven’t used before.
Share with your friends>>>