Hello guys, You know many sites on the internet protect their content. In these site, you can’t use right click and you can’t select any text from these sites. They are using right click protection technology to protect their website content. But What if you liked the content and want to copy their content for future use or offline reading. So don’t worry. I have a trick to remove right protection from the site.
Here I’m going to tell you an easy secret to copy Text from copy protected sites that don’t allow users to copy any text from their sites. Yes, they are using right click protection technology to protect their content.
- Top 10 FREE Educational Websites For Technical Students
Copy Text From Copy Protected Websites in Chrome
This thing will be done via a simple chrome extension. SO after enabling this extension you will be able to copy text from the site that enabled right protection.
Just follow the bellow steps.
- First Click here to Download Allow Copy Chrome extension.
- Now Click on Add to Crome Button.
- After adding into chrome. A new extension shows in the side of chrome address bar.
- Now When you enter in copy protected sites. You just need to click on this extension and you will see copy protection disable automatically from the site.
- SO now you can easily select text and copy content.
Note: Sometimes it not work by CTRL+C short keys. So you need to select content and press right click and then copy.