Google Adsense is the best CPC program for bloggers. Multiples of successful bloggers primary income source is google adsense. But Adsense approval is not easy. Read 5 Reasons for Disapproval of Google Adsense. We hear always many bloggers quit blogging because of not getting AdSense approval. But Don’t panic, There are many ways to make money online with blogs. So here I’m going to share a Best AdSense alternative that pay you on every clicks. Yes I am talking about Bidvertiser. Bidvertiser publishers program also didn’t reject your website (mostly) as Adsense always do.
Bidvertiser is an online advertising platform and a best adsense alternatives for publishers that presents a Unique way of advertising. Bidvertiser is an advertising system mixed with a bid system, the bidding system gives the publishers the possibility to earn more money from their ad slots.
Must Check Out: Top 15 Google Adsense Alternatives To Make Money From Blog
It’s very easy to sign up for Bidvertiser. Go and sign Up for your free publisher account. Once you’re approved, you can start putting ads on your page and earn money. To get started, click on, “Add a new bidvertiser” tab and add your website URL. Now one website can’t be registered in two accounts and each ad for each websites can’t be placed on different website. You have to choose a category of your website and this will show up adds relevant to that category. Once you’re done, you can click on the “template” to choose the ad format, color and style. Click on “Get code” to get your ad code.
Reasons why it’s a better alternative to Adsense:
Here are some good reasons why Bidvertiser is a good alternative to adsense. Take a look-
1. They show higher paying ads: This is why the name is “Bidvertiser.” Your ad unit will show up the maximum paid ads each. This means you will have the chance to earn more money per click.
2. Add as much units you wish: If you’ve ever used adsense, then you will know that you can’t put 3 add units per page. But in bidvertiser, you can put as many ad units you want meaning more revenue. It’s a better choice for longer pages.
3. Payment Method: Bidvertiser pay you via paypal, check, and wire transfer.
4. Minimum payout: Adsense pays a minimum of $100 per month but bidvertiser will pay you even if you made only $10. The minimum payout for paypal users is only $10.
6. Current bids: These are some info that adsense will never shared with anyone. You can see the current bid of your ad unit. See the list of ads and bid amount and you will learn how much you can earn with a particular ad.
8. Refferal bonus: Bidvertiser offers different advertiser and publisher commissions. All you have to do is to add some of the affiliate links and banners in your website. Once a person joins and spends or earns an amount of money, you will be paid a commission.
Here is the payment proof from bidvertiser.
Steps To Start With Bidvertiser:
- First Go and Register into Bidvertiser.
- Once you’re approved, you can start putting ads on your page.
- Click on “Add a new bidvertiser” tab and add your website URL.
- You have to choose a category of your website and this will show up adds relevant to that category. Once you’re done, you can click on the “template” to choose the ad format, color and style. Click on “Get code” to get your ad code.
- Now just copy the code and place on your website where you want to show ads like header, sidebar or footer.
[su_button url=”https://www.itechcube.com/proceed/bidvertiser” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#f7511a” color=”#ffffff” size=”9″ wide=”yes” radius=”10″ icon_color=”#c7f2fc” desc=”Click Here Now” rel=”nofollow”]Register On Bidvertiser[/su_button]
I used this and really i’ve got 20 USD… I hope it gonna be better forward
Good post. A good alternative is Tribaladnetwork.Have a decent cpc rate.
Thanks sharing information for make money with website to earn to fast and bidvertiser to marketing throw business in blog.
What about the CPC rates is it better for a low traffic site?
cpc rates are low but works on low traffic as well.
Hi! I never heard about bidvertiser before, i usually read more about revenuehits because a lot of bloggers talks about revenuehits, but i dont like revenuehits because they are so irritating to my visitors , ads always popup. Looking forward trying this one
Yes bidvertiser is very old network, but new users don’t know much about this network. I have used this network around 3 years.
do bidvertiser pay and are they legit
yes they are legit.
nice review about bidvertiser they really pay good