You know You can convert youtube videos to gif animation files. While browsing Youtube’s videos you might like a funny part of a video that you want to convert it to GIF and share it with friends over Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ . Basically The known way is to download the YouTube videos using any Youtube Video Downloader, and cut off the funny part from the video using any Video Editor Tool and then convert it using Video to GIF Converter, but this way takes too much of time.
So here’s a quick way to convert Youtube video to GIF and select the favorite to part to split it using these two easy methods toTurn YouTube Clip into Gif.
Recommended: Top 10 FREE Educational Websites For Technical Students
# Method 1: Using Online GIF Converter
In This method we are going to show you an awesome Free Video to GIF Converter online tool GIFSOUP. GIFSOUP is a website that helps you converting Youtube videos into GIF animations without using any software, this Online tool allows you also to select your favorite part from the video you want to convert to an animation by selecting the Start and End time (for FREE users you are allowed to select only 10 Seconds from the video).
So How you can Convert Video to GIF, Proceed to steps:
- First You need to Go GIFSOUP Website. Here you can search many gifs and also convert youtube videos into gifs animation.
- Now Enter the Youtube video URL in the box, like below:
- Click Create Gifs button next to the link field.
- You’ll be redirected to create a new account or login if you already signed up with them, You Can also SignUp With your facebook account.
After creating the account, you’ll be headed to the main conversion page, select the Start and End times, Remember that for Free users you have only 10 Seconds range to select it, for longer you have to buy a premium account which comes with much more than only animation length but also with many other features to explore.
- Now simply click the button Generate Animated GIF and wait few seconds for the animation to be generated and created by the server, finally you’ll be redirected to your Animation.
- Now Right Click > Save as . Now Your GIF File is saved.
Must Read: How To Protect Gmail Account by Activating 2 Step Varification
# Method 2: Using Chrome Extension
This Method is for Chrome users. If you are using chrome then here we going to show an awesome chrome extension that will help you to easily convert Youtube video to GIF. Proceed to bellow steps.
- First You need to install MakeGIF Video Capture Google crome Extension.
- After Installation this extension. Open Youtube video, Which you want to convert.
- Click on Extension tab.
- Set your capture settings.
- Click on start to Converting gif animation.
We hope these methods help to your work done in seconds. Now you can easily Convert YouTube to GIF Online in seconds. Share with your friends via your favorite social messenger.