One of the main concerns you may have about editing videos is that you lack the experience and skillset that is required. That may especially be true if you have tried to edit a video in the past only to find that it was too complicated.
To be entirely honest, video editing doesn’t have to be so complex. In fact, Movavi Video Editor prides itself in being exactly the opposite – simple, easy-to-use, and intuitive. In short it is a video editor that is designed in such a way that anyone can use it, irrespective or their experience or lack thereof.
The reason why Movavi Video Editor is so easy to use is partially due to the design of its user interface. Finding any features that you need to edit your video should be easy even when you first start to use the editor, as it has a clean and simple approach that organizes the features intuitively.
By that same token, applying features in Movavi Video Editor is just as intuitive as well. In many cases it will use actions that you’re already familiar with such as dragging and dropping elements in place, adjusting sliders, or ticking checkboxes. Because of that familiarity, it will take just a bit of experimentation to figure out how to use any feature.
While Movavi Video Editor may focus on being user-friendly, it also ensures that it provides a comprehensive set of editing tools and features. With them you could:
- Cut videos into segments to trim out any unwanted parts.
- Combine video clips and rearrange the order in which they appear.
- Apply artistic filters or special effects to transform the visual appearance of a video.
- Add audio tracks containing background music or a voiceover and control the sound levels.
- Transform the audio using creative audio effects.
- Improve the video quality manually or automatically and rectify any issues such as blurry or shaky video segments.
- Insert customizable text fields into the video as captions, titles, watermarks or subtitles.
- Link video segments together using stylish animated transitions.
As you can see there are ample features in Movavi Video Editor that you could take advantage of. Initially you should definitely play around with each of them and see how they work, so that you can then use them in tandem with one another to create videos that truly look as though they’ve been professionally edited.