After starting a new wordpress blog, you have to do many works like setting seo friendly permalinks, themes selection and customization, plugins installation and much more thing. But creating sitemap is most important for your wordpress blog.
When you create your blog sitemap and submit in google webmaster tool then your blog index properly and you will use many features of google webmasters.
So you have to think about wordpress XML sitemap and know How to Create a Sitemap in WordPress to Add Sitemap to WordPress.
Create XML Sitemap for WordPress
For WordPress, There are many WordPress Sitemap Plugin available to Create WordPress XML Sitemap. A plugin Google XML Sitemap Generator is very popular and simple WordPress XML Sitemap Plugin. but we recommend you to use wordpress seo by yoast, this plugin also improve your site SEO and create XML site map for both content and images.
- First install and activate wordpress seo by yoast plugin in your wordpress blog.
- After installing plugin, Go to SEO>XML Sitemaps.
- Mark Check box to enable XML sitemap feature in Yoast SEO plugin.
- Now Click on XML Sitemap button to generate xml sitemap for WordPress blog.
- A new WordPress Sitemap Page will open, and you see xml sitemap for post, page, category, tags, and author.
- Thats it, your sitemaps generated successfully.
Now next thing you have to do is to submit wordpress sitemap into google webmaster tools.
You can Watch Video For Submitting Sitemap
SEO Tags: Sitemap Plugin for WordPress, Google XML Sitemaps Plugin, Google Sitemap Generator, Google Sitemap Creator