Flash web design in recent years have bestowed powers on the web designers to create a more expressive and interactive websites that can attract people in more numbers.However, many people find using of flash unnecessary as it slows the process of loading pages. Like other technologies, Flash has its own pros and cons. Many Companies provide cool web templates compatible with flash web design. like 1&1 personal web templates.
Advantages of using Flash while designing your web are:
- Use of Flash makes your website more interactive- Web designers use flash to make your website more interactive. With the use of flash, web designers get the opportunity to use their creativity while designing the websites. The web designers use different flash interactive features which range from feedback forms to exciting games and movies. Visitors always feel like visiting the websites that use the flash technology.
- There is no problem of cross browser compatibility- Flash web design technology removes the problems related to the compatibility with other websites. You will not have to wonder on how your HTML codes are interpreted on other internet browsers. Your flashed elements will be seen exactly the same in every browser except on the browsers that have the specification of latest Flash Player version.
- Flash animation help communicating in an expressive manner- Flash web design uses plethora of animation features which have of all vectors tools and these animations help you in giving the messages in a more expressive way.
Disadvantages to use the Flash web design:
- Takes long time to load- Flash takes longer time to load. Internet users have to wait for longer period. This might lead to losing of potential visitors.
- Problem related to Search Engine Optimization- It is also expected that some search engines may be unable to read the Flash texts. As the search engines will not be able to read, there is possibility of falling of your website’s ranking and also your website will not enjoy enough traffic, comparatively.