With Google Blogger, you can either use the built-in template designs, or install a template from an outside source. And you want to use external blogger template in your blog. So Here im going to show you step by step guide to install any blogger templates in your blog. If you are looking for best blogger template Click here for best blogger templates collection.
Step By Step Guide to install your Favorite Blogger Template:
- Log in Blogger dashboard.
- Locate your Blog if you have more then one blog.
- Click on More Options Drop Down and choose Template.
- Click on the Backup/Restore button on Top Right Corner.
- Click on Download Full Template button to backup your Old template for safety.
- Upload a template from a file on your hard drive by click Browse option button.
- Click Upload button.
If you already have some existing widgets on your Blogger blog, you may get a warning message asking whether you want to keep them or delete them. If you want to preserve the work you’ve done before, click the Keep Widgets button. If you don’t need them anymore, click the Delete Widgets button.
When the upload is complete, you get a message at the top of the page that says Your Changes Have Been Saved.
- Click the View Blog button to ensure that your blog looks the way you want it to look.
- And You are Done.
Bonus Link: 20 Best Professional Blogger Templates (Free and Premium
If you have any question, Please give me a message.
Thanks for posting the article…its really a good tip….