USB devices are one of the primary causes for spreading virus/malware from one system to another without the user knowledge. Often it is risky to allow others to insert USB stick (often infected with virus) into your system. Hence it is always advised to disable USB when you are not around. But You don’t know how to do this. So I am here to help you.
A window tool Windows USB Blocker can do this easily. Windows USB Blocker is the free tool to quickly Block or Unblock USB Storage Devices on any Windows system.
- How to Block and Unblock Google ads
- How to Easily Remove RAR Password-Two Methods
- How to Simply Block Adult Websites on Internet Explorer
- How to Access Websites Which is blocked in Your Country
Awesome feature of this tool is that it will block only USB Storage devices like USB Sticks or Portable Disks. However normal USB devices like wireless keyboard/mouse plugs, Bluetooth/wireless/internet dongles will continue to work without any problem.
It has cool GUI interface and very simple to use for everyone. With just one click you can instantly Block or Unblock USB on your system. It is fully portable and does not require JAVA or .NET components.
- Free Tool to block or unblock USB
- Blocks only USB Storage Devices (USB Sticks/Disks)
- Not block wireless keyboard/mouse plugs, Bluetooth/wireless/internet dongles, So you can do your work without any problem.
- Simple tool with cool GUI interface
- Displays current USB block status
- No need to log off or restart the system
- Fully portable, does not require any .NET or other dependencies
- Includes Installer for local installation & un-installation
- Works on both 32-bit & 64-bit systems from Windows XP to Windows 8
How to Use:
Windows USB Blocker’ is very easy to use tool with its cool GUI interface.
Here are the simple steps:
- Run ‘Windows USB Blocker’ on your system as Administrator
- It will show you the current status of USB
- Now you can just click on button below to Block or Unblock USB.
- That’s all 🙂