Table of Contents
In blogsphere the bloggers are a good friends to each other , we have to respect each bloggers very much for their unbeatable work. But the ranking is very important for every blogger and their blogs. So Here i have written an article to analyze your competitor Blog without any softwares.
Check Alexa rank and other record
Alexa rank is very important for every bloggers. I have also written many article to improve alexa ranking. You need to check your competitor blog in alexa.com , check their website global rank see visit percentage , bounce rate,website back links from other website ,keyword anywhere they are ranking, from where they are ranking much and make a blueprint that how much the blog is strong in there on-page and off-page.
Read carefully 5 to 10 posts of and analyze the strategy:
Yes for any battle you need to understand competition and competitor first without this one can not think to win. So make your efforts in a right direction.
We are here talking about blogs so first go and read some articles of competitor’s blog and see their Title Tags, Header like H1,H2,H3, Bulletet Sentences and paragraph where they are using Bold letters and underlined sentences and External and Internal links, Hyperlink Anchor text, in articles.
Social Media Analysis
Monitor, track, and engage in conversations on social media platforms can determine their success among a new type of consumer. Use both quantitative and qualitative competitive marketing analysis to glean actionable intelligence about the following key areas:
- Platforms: Does your competition stick to Facebook and Twitter, or are they using all social media networks equally? Do they experience better engagement on any given platform?
- Timing and Frequency: How often does your competition post to their social profiles, and what times of day?
- Following: While total social followers offer little value on their own, monitoring the growth of your competitors’ social following can give insight into the efficacy of their strategy. On Facebook, pay attention to how many people are “talking about this.”
- Content: Is your competition heavily promoting their own content offers and articles, or giving equal share to other content creators in the industry? Are they effectively targeting content to buyer personas, or sharing items which don’t seem to fit?
Analyze the Page Source:
- Go to the particular page and open the source page and view page source of that webpage.
- Go to the Title Tag, Meta Tag and understand which are written there. It is really better to understand why the Search Engines giving it the RANK.
- Search the post title of blog in search engine of competing blog in Search Engines and see the search results where you can find the link of that blog and also can get results of other places where they are submitting their blog posts to get traffic.
So Apply these tricks and improve your blog ranking. Its not a tough idea. Start work and show your blog in 1st page of google.